*~*About Me*~*

My photo
Colorado, United States
I'm 16 and I love to draw, write poems, look at the stars, and to hang with friends and family... also I love music and I can never get enough of it! And if anyone likes the same things keep following my blog! =]]

*~*Blogs*~*

Monday, October 4, 2010

Class Rings!!!

Today at school we got packets to get a class ring! I'm not just getting one because I like it, it's also because of my parents, they say it's a once in a life time thing. I've got it all picked out it's silver, has my gemstone of Alexandrite, my name, and has a star and crescent on one side and the arts on the other. Also it's the antique traditional style with the smooth band and my full name engraved inside it. I can't wait to get it. Some of my friends think it's stupid, but I don't! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~*Followers*~*