*~*About Me*~*

My photo
Colorado, United States
I'm 16 and I love to draw, write poems, look at the stars, and to hang with friends and family... also I love music and I can never get enough of it! And if anyone likes the same things keep following my blog! =]]

*~*Blogs*~*

Monday, November 22, 2010

Could It Be Love? Or Just Some Other Crush?

That feeling of being light as air... tons and tons of butterflies trying to escape... that one person that you can never get off your mind... are the sure signs that you're in love.
  I think I'm in love, but could it be? I've liked so many guys in the past, and thought the same thing, but could this time be different? I've liked him for over a year now, and I think he knows I like him... well a while ago. I stopped liking him twice, but only because that's when I got a boyfriend. But still after I stopped dating them... I fell in love with him again.
  Why oh why does it have to be so confusing? So fustrating? So lovely to be in love? Sometimes I just wish for my feelings to go away, but then once they're gone... I just want them to come back. Every time I think about him, I wonder if he's ever thinking about me? Everytime I dream of him, I wonder if he's dreaming of me? Everytime I want to be closer to him, I wonder does he want to be closer to me too? If only I knew he liked me too, I would ask him out. Well maybe not... I don't want to ruin the friendship that's barely there. But it be worth it? That's just the thing, is it?
  For some reason lately, I've been thinking that he likes me too. It feels like there's something in his eyes when he looks at me. And lately he's been wanting to sit by me more and bumping me with his leg sometimes. But what if he looks at everyone that way, what if sitting by me is just on accident and what if he accidently bumped my leg and just kept it there? And then just put his arm around me just because I was cold?
  I wish I could just ask him out or something, but I'm afraid of being turned down and like I said earlier ruining the friendship that's hardly there. Any ideas? Comments?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~*Followers*~*