*~*About Me*~*

My photo
Colorado, United States
I'm 16 and I love to draw, write poems, look at the stars, and to hang with friends and family... also I love music and I can never get enough of it! And if anyone likes the same things keep following my blog! =]]

*~*Blogs*~*

Friday, November 5, 2010

Hot Topic

Hot Topic, is one of the most amazing stores I've ever been to. I got my "emo" black and blue gloves from there, which I wear them like ever day. Also I got a purple plaid jacket and also a blue one. Hot Topic is a great place to find popular band shirts, like Paramore, Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, and Panic! At The Disco. They also have many colors of hair extentions, which I love the bright blue ones, and blue is my favorite color. They have tons of candy, some of it is pretty different, but it tastes really good like the Harry Potter Candy. And yes I do like the Harry Potter books and movies. There's a guys' section there too of course, I usually go to the girls'. And next year for Halloween, if you need a great costume, go to Hot Topic, they have a ton of great choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~*Followers*~*