*~*About Me*~*

My photo
Colorado, United States
I'm 16 and I love to draw, write poems, look at the stars, and to hang with friends and family... also I love music and I can never get enough of it! And if anyone likes the same things keep following my blog! =]]

*~*Blogs*~*

Sunday, October 17, 2010

In Search of the Wonderball Candy

So randomly today I started craving the candy Wonderball. I know they don't sell them in stores anymore, so I'm seaching on the internet for one. I did't know they could be so hard to find!  As it turns out they were temporarily banned from selling them, because the stuff inside was small enough to be a choking hazard for little kids. Someone said they have them at Walgreens. Also I've heard they sell Sponge Bob Squarepants ones at Dollar General around Easter time. Some say that they sell them no where and that you could possibly special order them. A person said they used to sell them at the site of candy4u.com, I checked there but they don't have them... but they do have a ton of amazing other candy! Also someone said they sell them at http://www.nationwidecandy.com/, I've checked out the site and they have Sponge Bob Squarepants ones and its in stock and it costs $10.20 per case. So the search is now over, and if anyone wants to get the Wonderball candy get it at that site or suffer from extremely craving them!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

*~*Followers*~*